“1A wise woman builds her home,
but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.”
-Proverbs 14:1 NLT
Building each other is a super needed in marriage. The way that you handle each other will to a large extent determines the success of your marriage.
- Boldly profess his value.
- Uplift him in his highs and lows.
- Ignite the passion within him by intimacy.
- Learn how to honor his voice, position and presence in the home.
- Destroy every vain imagination trying to rise against your marriage and intimacy together.
- Honor him by speaking to the king in him. Don’t say anything to him that you’ve would not say to Christ.
- Invest in his dreams, purpose and calling. Help him with your hands and heart.
- Make love to him and awaken the romantic in him.
With the combination of those things mentioned above you will find the keys needed to sustain and improve your marriage. Many times the building process can seem hard but with the right tools (knowledge) and labor (wisdom) we can get our desired outcome.
Written by Christal Outram